We're Here to Start Something
Leading us in the right direction
From our Staff to our Board of Directors, Big Brothers Big Sisters has a compassionate and dedicated group of individuals on our side that are willing to do whatever it takes to help change children's lives for the better.
We're hiring for two Temporary Resource Coordinators!
The Resource Coordinator position is a temporary position funded through TN Community Cares Funding. This part-time position will be hands-on in partnering with Hamilton County Schools to provide necessary resources and support to students served through Big Brothers Big Sisters. This temporary position runs from September to November 15th.
Essential Job Duties
- Works with the Program Manager and Chief Program Officer
- Assists with grant reporting through managing a time sheet and expense reporting.
- Participates in team and program events as needed.
- Completes BBBS Program trainings as required by agency and national standards.
-Coordinate Parent Food requests and deliveries on a weekly basis.
- Deliver food boxes to families on Wednesdays of each week.
- Complete education well-checks with students and families served by Big Brothers Big Sisters using excellent communication skills.
- Date entry into BBBSGC Database and form entry for collection for Hamilton County Schools.
Key Characteristics and Qualifications:
- Belief in Big Brothers Big Sisters mission and potential of the youth we serve
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Coachable, including taking and receiving actionable feedback
- Assumes the best in people
- Reliable Transportation, Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
This position will work approximately 20 hours/week between the hours of 9-6 pm Monday-Friday. The pay for this position is $10/hour. Employees will be reimbursed for mileage at 57.5cents/mile.
If you qualify for this position and are passionate about our mission, we look forward to meeting you. Please e-mail your resume to:
Liane Cooper, Office Manager
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Chattanooga [email protected]
BBBS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals and prohibits discrimination against and harassment of any employee or any applicant for employment because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal or state law. All personnel who are responsible for hiring and promoting employees and for the development and implementation of university programs or activities are charged to support this effort and to respond promptly and appropriately to any concerns that are brought to their attention. BBBS of Greater Chattanooga has a Zero Tolerance Policy for discrimination in our workplace.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Chattanooga Team
Chief Program Officer
Match Support Specialist
Amanda Van Holland
Workplace Mentoring Coordinator